Witch’s Woods ScreamPark Experience
Chose your day and time, the number of people in your group, and checkout to reserve your spot at Witch’s Woods. The start and end time you choose is the 15-minute window when you will arrive to our outdoor will-call to redeem your ticket and begin going through our outdoor haunted attractions. Read below for more details about tickets for 2020.
Your ticket grants you access to each of our outdoor haunted attractions.
By purchasing any product for Witch’s Woods or, by entering the properties and buildings located at Nashoba Valley Ski Area and/or Witch’s Woods at Nashoba Valley, you agree to all of the following:
Your online purchase has reserved you admission to Witch’s Woods beginning on the specified date and time you selected. Please arrive 15 mins prior to this selected date and time at the Ticket Will Call area to receive your LIVE TICKET, you will need this to gain admission into each Haunted Happening.
Please have a valid ID and order # to redeem.
The Ticket Will Call area is located OUTSIDE, on the hill side near the Main Lodge building. The Main Lodge is the tallest building on the property on your left when driving in our parking lot(The Outlook Restaurant is on the 2nd floor of the Main Lodge). We will have signage throughout the property to help direct you.
No Refunds will be issued for any reason. We have a limited quantity of tickets to be sold at specific times on designated nights. If we are forced to close due to a reason beyond our control, such as weather, we will assist you to exchange your ticket for another night we will operate in 2020. If we do operate and you do not attend, you will forfeit your purchase and there will be no refunds or exchanges.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, our other Guests, and Staff Members. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Nashoba Valley Ski Area and Witch’s Woods.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Witch’s Woods and Nashoba Valley Ski Area you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. “By entering the premises at Nashoba Valley Hill Corp. d/b/a Nashoba Valley Ski Area & Witch’s Woods, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We will take all measures necessary to keep our property as safe and comfortable as possible for our guests amid the coronavirus pandemic, but please understand that there is a shared responsibility between guests and Nashoba Valley Hill Corp. d/b/a Nashoba Valley Ski Area & Witch’s Woods.”
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO READ AND FOLLOW
While at Witch’s Woods, please obey all COVID-19 and Witch’s Woods rules. We have listed some of them here and on our website, in addition we will have signage on the property. Any violation of these rules may result in immediate expulsion from the property, without refund.
We have listed some rules below, but this is not an exhaustive list:
Nashoba Valley Ski Area & Witch’s Woods – COVID-19 Rules – Please read before entering
- Please visit us another day if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 such as fever or chills(100.3 and above), cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, OR diarrhea? (or if you have come into close contact with someone showing these symptoms or who has tested Positive for Covid-19) or have been asked to self isolate or quarantine.
- Anyone showing signs of illness may be denied entry
- Face coverings must be worn at all times
- Tickets are sold ONLINE and in advance, for a specific start time & date. Please arrive 15 mins prior to your selected time
- You will have 90 mins to complete all attractions
- Maximum of 10 people per party, please stay with your party
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines – Stay 6 feet apart from other groups. (Stay at least ONE WITCH’S BROOM AWAY)
- Regularly, Wash your Hands (15-20 seconds water + soap, 5 second rinse) or use a Hand Sanitizer made of at least 60% alcohol. Hand wash sinks and hand sanitizer will be located throughout the property & in restrooms.
- Obey directional walkways, all rules, staff instructions and signage at all times.
- When Dining please stay at your table. (No visiting other tables or standing or walking around while eating). Do not move tables or chairs. Max. of 6 people per table. Face coverings may be removed when seated at a dining table