We have postponed all lessons by one week. The adjusted starting dates are listed below.
|Day of Week||Lesson Start Date|
We are planning to open the ski area and tubing park with limited terrain this weekend but we won’t have all of the lifts running that we need to teach lesson programs. Fortunately we will have temperatures low enough to make more snow and we plan to commence lesson programs by Tuesday. Please check our website for updates, and if we have any changes we’ll email another update.
ATR (Adult Team Racing) is postponed 1 Week
We will begin racing on 1/10/23, 1/11/23, and 1/12/23. Get ready to race!