Info For All Multi-Week Programs
- Monday- 1/4/21
- Tuesday- 1/5/21
- Wednesday- 1/6/21
- Thursday- 1/7/21
- Friday- 1/8/21
- Saturday- 1/2/21
- Sunday- 1/3/21
- Lessons are often held in inclement weather conditions. If weather is questionable, go to SkiNashoba.com to find out the status of your lesson. Lesson status decisions are not made until the day of the lesson.
- Lesson hours may vary during preseason schedule. Call for the most up to day lesson times.
- Space is limited and advance registration is required
- Badges are available at the Ski School and Information Desk starting in November and we require all badges to be picked up prior to the first day of your lesson
- If you are renting equipment, please visit our rental shop prior to December 21st to be fit for your equipment.
- Classes will be held the first weekend of February Vacation (Feb. 13 & 14)
- There will be NO classes held on Martin Luther King Day (Jan. 18) and February Vacation days (Feb. 15-21).
- Lessons are often held in inclement weather conditions. If weather is questionable, go to SkiNashoba.com to find out the status of your lesson. Lesson staus decisions are not made until the day of the lesson.
- Classes, if postponed, will be made up at the end of the scheduled program.
- Arrange a meeting place with your child before the lessons begins. Lessons may begin and end on different slopes. Stress to your child where you will be when their lesson is completed.
- If you do not attend your scheduled lesson when it is in session there are no make up lessons offered.
- Day or time of lessons can not be changed once the program begins.
- There are NO refunds after the 2nd week of programs.
- There is a $5 fee for replacement badges.
- All program prices include a $40 non-refundable deposit.
- All Rental Packages include a $20 non-refundable deposit.
- Photographs and video will be taken on the property and used for marketing purposes, both online and in print.
- For answers to Frequently Asked Questions, please read below.
Frequently Asked Questions about Lesson Programs
Layers. Layers of appropriate winter outer wear, waterproof gloves, no loose articles of clothing, and goggles are recommended.
It probably depends on the child’s interest. It doesn’t matter which sport the child does first. Ski classes are available for younger children – we start at age 3. Snowboard classes are available for kids in first grade and up.
Yes, we will allow you to switch programs, however only during the first two weeks of the program.
On the first day, children are tested and placed into classes according to age and ability.
Ski classes meet in front of the rental shop at the big Ski School sign. Snowboard classes meet between the Snowdance double chair lift and Sundance triple chair lift.
Students are released at the bottom of the trail that class ended on. Please arrange a meeting place with your child before the lesson begins. Lessons may begin and end on different slopes. Stress to your children where you will be when their lesson is completed. Signs are posted in the beginner area as a reminder, please discuss this with your child before each lesson.
Yes, but you must stand at the bottom of hill and out of the way of skiers / snowboard on the hill.
If you are renting equipment, we recommend arriving at least a half hour early.
We ask that you get fitted for your equipment before December 21.
This decision is at the parents’ discretion. Nashoba does not require that a helmet is worn, however helmets are available for sale and rent at the rental shop.
Young Learners offers smaller classes geared more towards children ages 5-6 (kindergarten age). Student programs offer more lesson times, but have larger classes and a broader age group.
Badges are available for pick up at the Ski School and Information Desk. Badges must be picked up prior to start of class and worn during class time and free ski/snowboard time.
There is a $5 fee to replace your badge and may be picked up at the Ski School Information Desk.
Lessons are often held in inclement weather conditions. If weather is questionable, please check skinashoba.com or call (978)-692-3033 to check the status of your lesson.
Classes, if postponed, will be made up at the end of the program.
Classes cannot be made up due to illness or schedule conflicts. You must attend your scheduled class, or forfeit lesson, lift ticket, and rental fee.
We will issue refunds. All program prices include a $30 non-refundable deposit. Refunds are based on full retail value. There are no refunds after the second week for all other programs.