3 Day Learn to Ski Package
This group lesson package is for new skiers who have never skied before. This 3-day program includes a 1 hour lesson and a 4 hour lift ticket each day. Choose your preferred class time for all 3 days. The 10:15 Class comes with a 9:00am-1:00pm lift ticket. The 12:00pm class comes with a 12:00pm-4:00pm lift ticket.
Info for all Multi-Week Lesson Programs
Lesson Programs begin:
Tuesday begins 1/2/24
Wednesday begins 1/3/24
Thursday begins 1/4/24
Friday begins 1/5/24
Saturday begins 1/6/24
Sunday begins 1/7/24
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions, please read below.
- Lessons are often held in inclement weather conditions. If weather is questionable, go to SkiNashoba.com to find out the status of your lesson. Lesson status decisions are not made until the day of the lesson.
- Space is limited and advance registration is required. No refunds for any reason. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Badges can be picked up at The Ski School and Information Desk between 10:00am-4pm, we will contact you in December when we are ready to issue badges.
- If you are renting equipment, please visit our rental shop between 12/1-12/22 10am-4pm to be fit for your equipment.
- Classes will be held the first weekend of February Vacation (Feb. 17 & 18, 2024)
- There will be NO classes held on Martin Luther King Day (Jan. 15, 2024) and February Vacation days (Feb. 19-25, 2024).
- Classes, if postponed, will be made up at the end of the scheduled program. If you cannot attend the classes on the newly scheduled date you forfeit the lesson. For any postponed dates, If we are forced to end the program before all days of the multi-week programs are completed, you will be issued a partial store credit for those dates we do not hold. This credit is a reduced percentage based on the product purchased and is reduced based on the number of weeks fulfilled and the full price of products.
- Arrange a meeting place with your child before the lessons begins. Lessons may begin and end on different slopes. Stress to your child where you will be when their lesson is completed. If your child becomes separated from their lesson, please find the nearest Nashoba Staff Member for assistance.
- If you do not attend your scheduled lesson when it is in session there are no make up lessons offered.
- Day or time of lessons can not be changed once the program begins.
- All cancellations before 12/1/23 will result in the loss of a $45 non-refundable deposit for Lesson Programs and a $30 non-refundable deposit for Rental Packages.
- Cancellation after 12/1/23 will result in credit only for the amount paid less the deposits.
- There are NO credits after the 2nd week of programs.
- There is a $10 fee for replacement badges.
- Photographs and video will be taken on the property and used for marketing purposes, both online and in print.
- E-Gift Cards can be used for online purchases but not for onsite purchases. HARD PLASTIC GIFT CARDS are not valid for online purchases, but can be used onsite for purchases. HARD PLASTIC Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase lesson programs or other gift cards.