Witch’s Woods Tickets
Not Available at this time.
GATE ADMISSION FOR ALL OTHER WEEKENDS is $42. Your ticket grants you access to each of our outdoor haunted attractions. You get one trip through each of the 6 haunted attractions, 4 will require your ticket and 2 smaller attractions do not. We will make admission tickets available to purchase weekly, typically we will launch the next weekends tickets the Sunday or Monday prior. If you see your desired date, but the desired time is missing or “grayed out”, then that time is sold out. If you do not see the date you wish to purchase yet and it is later in the month, we will be adding additional dates weekly.
By purchasing any product for Witch’s Woods or, by entering the properties and buildings located at Nashoba Valley Ski Area and/or Witch’s Woods at Nashoba Valley, you agree to all of the following:
Your online purchase has reserved you admission to Witch’s Woods beginning on the specified date and time you selected. Please arrive 15 mins prior to this selected date and time at the Ticket Will Call area to receive your LIVE TICKET, you will need this to gain admission into each Haunted Happening. THIS IS THE TIME YOU WILL PICK UP YOUR TICKET, WE WILL TRY TO OPEN AS CLOSE TO 6:30pm as possible, but we must wait for DARK to open.
WESTFORD BOARD OF HEALTH has issued an INDOOR MASK MANDATE. When inside the Main Lodge to utilize the restrooms, ATM or when you visit the Outlook Restaurant and Lounge anyone over the age of 2 years old with need to wear a face covering over their mouth and nose at all times, unless you are sitting and eating or drinking.
Please have a valid ID and order # to redeem.
The Ticket Will Call area is located on the hill side near the Main Lodge building. The Main Lodge is the tallest building on the property on your left when driving in our parking lot(The Outlook Restaurant is on the 2nd floor of the Main Lodge). We will have signage throughout the property to help direct you.
No Refunds will be issued for any reason. We have a limited quantity of tickets to be sold at specific times on designated nights. If we are forced to close due to a reason beyond our control, such as weather, we will assist you to exchange your ticket for another night we will operate in 2021. If we do operate and you do not attend, you will forfeit your purchase and there will be no refunds or exchanges. If we are forced to close by Federal, State or local order we will issue you a credit to be used on future purchase at Nashoba Valley Ski Area
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, our other Guests, and Staff Members. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Nashoba Valley Ski Area and Witch’s Woods.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Witch’s Woods and Nashoba Valley Ski Area you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. “By entering the premises at Nashoba Valley Hill Corp. d/b/a Nashoba Valley Ski Area & Witch’s Woods, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We will take all measures necessary to keep our property as safe and comfortable as possible for our guests amid the coronavirus pandemic, but please understand that there is a shared responsibility between guests and Nashoba Valley Hill Corp. d/b/a Nashoba Valley Ski Area & Witch’s Woods.”
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO READ AND FOLLOW
While at Witch’s Woods, please obey all COVID-19 and Witch’s Woods rules. We have listed some of them here and on our website, in addition we will have signage on the property. Any violation of these rules may result in immediate expulsion from the property, without refund.
We have listed some rules below, but this is not an exhaustive list:
Nashoba Valley Ski Area & Witch’s Woods – COVID-19 Rules – Please read before entering
- Please visit us another day if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 such as fever or chills(100.3 and above), cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, OR diarrhea? (or if you have come into close contact with someone showing these symptoms or who has tested Positive for Covid-19) or have been asked to self isolate or quarantine.
- Anyone showing signs of illness may be denied entry
- Tickets are sold ONLINE and in advance, for a specific start time & date. Please arrive 15 mins prior to your selected time
- Regularly, Wash your Hands (15-20 seconds water + soap, 5 second rinse) or use a Hand Sanitizer made of at least 60% alcohol. Hand wash sinks and hand sanitizer will be located throughout the property & in restrooms.
- Obey directional walkways, all rules, staff instructions and signage at all times.
- No costume makeup or costume masks may be worn at any time at Witch’s Woods