Adult Team Racing
7 Weeks of Regular Season Racing plus Finals race for top teams. 4 Racers per team. Please get your teammates to register asap as space is limited and partial teams are not guaranteed a spot on their preferred night.
7 Weeks of Regular Season Racing plus Finals race for top teams. 4 Racers per team.
The Adult Team Racing League is the perfect opportunity to get back into racing. Teams of four race in a dual-style GS course. You get two runs against your opponent. The Running order is determined by your placement in previous races.
- Begins the First Week in January and is held 7 consecutive weeks.
- Choose to race on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays
- Four Team members
- Team members must be 21 years of age
- Price includes night lift ticket and timed racing
- Points are awarded for wins on blue and red runs, handicap percentage as compared to the pacesetter and for bettering last races blue/red handicap.
- Racers age and sex are taken into account for handicap.
- The top 3 racer’s individual points from each team are added for a weekly team total, which is calculated over the seven week race series to determine the top teams that will compete in the Championship race night.
Running order will be generated according to the previous week’s finish, taking the best first and working down through the field. The first week teams will be hand picked to create a running order. Racers who did not complete both runs (DNF) or were unable to compete for a week, will run according to their prior week’s finish.