Valentine’s Day 2017
Wednesday, February 14, 5pm – 9pm
Reservations Required (978) 692-5700
‘Our full regular menu will also be served’
Valentine’s Day Menu Items will be available Feb. 13 and Feb. 14.
Dinner includes a Complimentary Glass of Champagne with Strawberries
- $15 Panamanian Shrimp Cocktail, Colossal Gulf Shrimp with a classic Cocktail Sauce.
- $16 Grilled Lolly Pop Lamb Chops, imported petite Lamb Rib Chops, marinated with Olive Oil, Sherry, Soy Sauce, Thyme, Marjoram and Balck Pepper, then grilled and served with a mint sauce.
- $8 Lobster Bisque, Light and creamy with fresh chunks of lobster.
- $8 Tuscan Caesar Salad, Our Classic Salad with crumbled Hickory Smoked Bacon.
- $9 Baby Spincah and Bacon Salad, Tender Spinach, crisp Bacon, chopped egg and gruyere, drixxled with Mustard Vinaigrette.
- $35 Roast Prime Rib of Beef, au jus, Aged Black Angus Beef, slow roasted and served with au jus, Horseradish sauce, Steak Potato and fresh sautéed Spinach.
- $35 Beef Wellington, Petite 6oz Filet of Beef and Duck Liver Pate, seered then wrapped in pastry dough, baked and served with a demi-glaze, roasted fingerlings, fresh asparagus.
- $28 Haddock Stuffed with Shrimp, filet seasoned with fresh garlic, salt and pepper, layered with 3 jumbo Shrimp and topped with our seasoned Ritz cracker crumbs, baked to a golden brown, drizzled with our Scampi butter, served with herb scallion rice pilaf and sauteed spinach.
- $25 Free Range Chicken, Tender Chicken sauteed with olive Oil, garlic, Asparagus, finished with our Sundried tomatoe Bisque, served with Scallion rice pilaf.
- $35 Lobster Mac and Cheese, fresh Succulent chucnk of Maine lobster, smothered with our creamy cheddar and gruyere macaroni, topped with buttered Panko crumbs and baked to a golden brown, served with fresh asparagus.
- $8 Passion Fruit Mousse, fresh passion fruit combined with condensed milk, then folded into fresh heavy whipped cream, served in a martini glass with a Biscotti.
- $8 “Death by Chocolate” Molten Lava Cake, Rich decadent chocolate cream inside rich chocolate cake, served warm with Vanilla Bean Ice cream and fresh Raspberries.